These are the changes that my clients have made based on their own self-ratings.
Decreased symptoms by up to 75%
Increased their quality of life by up to 89%
You are but one small step away from making these same changes!
Take the first step towards empowering yourself!
by email or phone for your free 15-minute phone consultation or to book your first appointment.
Interested in more details about anger management before contacting me?
Simply click on the topic of interest below:
Tell me how therapy for anger works and is supported by scientific studies.
How will anger management help me?
I think I may have anger issues. How do I find out?
Anger Management: Anger Therapy
How can anger management or anger therapy be helpful to you?
Although there is no specific diagnosis for feeling angry or irritable, anger can be a symptom of common problems such as depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and generalized anxiety disorder. Anger can also be a reaction to not getting your needs met due to a lack of assertiveness, or it can be a result of relationship difficulties. If you feel that your anger is out of control and is interfering with your life, it is a good idea to seek consultation to identify and resolve the source of your anger. Anger management or anger therapy may be warranted.
Can therapy for anger management help you to overcome anger?
- In a review of over 300 studies, 76% of adults receiving cognitive behaviour therapy for anger management do better than people not receiving this type of anger therapy (Butler et al., 2006).
Start anger management by calling me at (514) 605-7610 to schedule our first appointment or to obtain a brief free phone consultation.
If your anger is out of context or out of your control, anger management or anger therapy may likely be warranted. Here are some indications that you may need anger help:
- You have been in trouble with the law.
- Fights or heated altercations are a frequent occurrence.
- You consistently have problems maintaining friendships.
- Problems with your spouse or partner are common.
- Those close to you say you are a good person but they keep telling you to seek anger help.
Montreal Psychologist 1310 Greene Avenue Suite 760 Montreal QC H3Z 2B2 (514) 605-7610 Follow me on Google+