These are the changes that my clients have made based on their own self-ratings.
Decreased symptoms by up to 75%
Increased their quality of life by up to 89%
You are but one small step away from making these same changes!
Take the first step towards empowering yourself!
Contact Me by email or phone for your free 15-minute phone consultation or to book your first appointment.
Interested in more details about anxiety therapy for panic attacks before contacting me?
Simply click on the topic of interest below:
Tell me why anxiety therapy for panic attacks works.
How will anxiety therapy help treat my panic attacks?
I think I may experience panic attacks. How do I find out?
Anxiety Therapy For Panic Attacks
Well, if you are looking for the most effective psychological treatment for panic attacks, Task Forces from both the American and Canadian Psychological Associations have established that cognitive behaviour therapy for panic attacks has received the most scientific support. How can anxiety therapy for panic attacks help you to overcome panic attacks?
- A review of over 300 studies showed that 52-90% of adults receiving cognitive behaviour therapy for panic disorder do better than people not receiving this type of anxiety therapy for panic attacks (Butler et al., 2006).
- Anxiety therapy can provide long-term anxiety help. With therapy for panic attacks, there is a maintenance of treatment gains over time that are more robust than when just medication is used without therapy for panic attacks. (Gould et al., 1995).
- People who receive treatment for anxiety with therapy for panic attacks experience a greater quality of life at work, home and in personal life at post-treatment than those not participating in anxiety therapy for panic disorder (Telch et al., 1995).
Being a psychologist specialized in anxiety therapy for panic attacks I can help you to overcome panic disorder. If you are interested, find out how my success with anxiety therapy for panic attacks compares to these published research studies.
Start anxiety therapy for panic disorder by calling me at (514) 605-7610 to schedule our first appointment or to obtain a brief free phone consultation.
- An accelerated heart rate, palpitations or a pounding heart.
- Sweating or perspiration.
- Trembling or shakiness.
- A shortness of breath and difficulty breathing.
- Feeling like you are choking.
- Chest pains or discomfort.
- Nausea or an upset stomach.
- Dizziness, light-headedness or feeling faint.
- Feeling like things are unreal or feeling detached from yourself.
- Fear of losing control or going crazy or having a heart attack.
- A fear of dying.
- Numbness or tingling sensation.
- Hot or cold flashes.
Montreal Psychologist 1310 Greene Avenue Suite 760 Montreal QC H3Z 2B2 (514) 605-7610 Follow me on Google+